November 26, 2009

Adam Sebastian West

Adam's relationship with photography began over three decades ago. Based out of Brisbane, he photographs all the things that photographers have to do to make a living (i.e. wedding, portrait, architecture, etc...) and still finds time to invent fine art through light manipulation.

In this post, I'd like to feature his more artistic side of work. Though I could only find three images built around his fine art light concept, I hope he continues to add more in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cathy,
    Thanks for the post on my work. How did you come to find out about me/my work? I have a more recently updated folio you can have a peek at if your interested?
    http://www.behance.net/AdamSebastianWest/Frame
    Peace and happy creativeness...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adam!
    I can't remember how I found your work. I randomly search the internet for photos or digital art that inspires me and then I post it on this blog. I'll take a dive through your website and see if there's anything else I'd like to post on here ;)

    ReplyDelete